Mixcraft Home Studio is a music program which can easily record up to 16 audio and MIDI tracks. This application is a fast as well as an innovative sound engine program, and It has many new powerful features which allow the user to control the audio signals on instruments. Mixcraft Home Studio can arrange the loops, remix, score and edit the video.
The mixing, as well as the master compositions, are the best function for this program. There are many other high-end features, you can find in it. Such as Live performance panel recording, nested submixing, track grouping, and much more. We have integrated Melodyne pitch correction directly into Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio’s interface for flawless vocal performances.
Mixcraft 8.1 Pro Home Studio
Mixcraft Home Studio is an easy to utilize music program. This program lets you record up to 16 audio and MIDI tracks very quickly. It’s music loops, and many other effects take your music creativities higher than the others. You can also get help with its dominant virtual instruments feature. Mixcraft 8 Home Studio has its unique eight sets of automatically synced, non-stop audio and MIDI clip grooves.
These sets, as well as slots, provides terrific Performance Panel fora perfect live performances. Mixcraft 8 Home Studio is the marvelous product in digital music creation world. This program also offers comprehensive support for VST3 plug-ins and MP4 video in a professional studio environment.
Mixcraft 8.1 Pro Home Studio is an entry-level music program. This program can help you to record up to 16 audio and MIDI tracks easily. You can also arrange the loops, remix, score and edit the video through this program. Mixcraft 8 Pro Home Studio also delivers a knockout punch of tube-modeled effects with the Pentode Audio Series.
Such as VTC-1 Vacuum Tube Compressor, TRW-1 Vacuum Tube Triode Warmer and VBE-1 Vacuum Tube Bass Enhancer. It can boost your audio bass to the max with XBass Enhancer. XBass Enhance stereo along with Mid-Side Harmonic Vitaliser. So work with this marvelous music program and feel in a new world of music. You can download Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio from below free of cost.
Why Mixcraft Home Studio?
- New Sound Engine: Mixcraft’s is a next-generation sound engine. This program increases the flexibility of insert effects as well as tracks,
- Up to 16 Audio and Virtual Instrument Tracks: Record guitar, microphone, or play notes with a MIDI keyboard. This program has a built-in guitar tuner for any track.
- Social Media Support: You can also publish your music creation to the social media websites. Such as YouTube, Soundcloud, and other music sites.
- Works with audio interfaces, guitars, and microphones: You can work on its powerful soundcard or audio interface. So, Plug-in your guitar or microphone and start making music. You can also burn your song to CD or save as MP3.
- Virtual Instruments and Effects: This music program has six virtual instruments. Piano, Strings, Guitars, and Organs. You can also get help with its 20 powerful effects including reverb, delay, EQ, chorus, and flanger.
- Loop Library: Mixcraft’s audio library also covers every music genre with over 6,500 loops and sounds. You can easily import loops and sound effects to the loops library.
- Virtual Mixer: This program has a built-in mixer with volume and an individual three-band. It is just like a hardware mixer.
- Piano Roll, Step, and Notation Editors: You can also play in MIDI notes with your system’s keyboard.
- Live Performance: Mixcraft 8 can rock the house with eight sets. Like automatically synced, audio and MIDI clip grooves, Novation Launchpad, MIDI controller, or your system’s keyboard.
Mixcraft 8 also supports MIDI files for the opening as well as saving the projects. You can also save your plans to WMA, OGG, MP3, FLAC and WAV formats. However, this program is not compatible with AAC or M4A formats.
Mixcraft 8.1 Home Studio produces the music videos with text, effects, video, as well as images.
Mixcraft’s new version 8 also supports nearly each video format. Like MP4 is the most popular video format.
- Sidechaining as well as Audio Control
It has excellent routes and controls sidechain features. The new innovative Audio Control feature transports the sidechaining concept to a new level. It will also permit audio signals to control various instrument.
- Live Recording To Performance Panel Grid Locations
The Performance Panel also supports recording loops directly to grid locations. This fast process will give you fun and instant creation of layered live loop performances without restrictions.
You can also use Mixcraft Home Studio improved sound browsing for a rapid audition of sounds into the projects. It’s fast search as well as access to more than 325,000 sounds with built-in Freesound.org browsing.
New Instruments and Effects
Mixcraft 8.1 also provides many new effects including the EU PromixEQ-10A mastering EQ and Epralux ORB7000 Octave Reverb. These effects integrate directly into the Mixcraft’s sound edit tab.
Mixcraft 8.1 is very easy to utilize with a modern as well as the colorful interface. The professional users will enjoy it’s over 7800 loops, samples, and sound effects.
- Audio Filters And Special Effects
If the user wants to record his voice or other audio, Mixcraft supports a range of audio filters and special effects. The user can equalize and amplify his audio file, add in reverb or a fade, reduce background noise, and remove pesky pops.
The user can also trim or add in his audio file. This program also can convert a mono audio file into the stereo.
Mixcraft has several links throughout the help files. You can get help after using these links. The website also offers a downloadable PDF user manual. You can also check out the video tutorials, FAQs section, and user forum. The company’s website is also available on the internet for your assistance.
- 64-bit version can host 32-bit plug-ins.
- Unlimited tracks list as well as Over 7000 loops.
- Searchable drop-downs and other improvements.
- Plug-in management also permits custom categorization and sorting.
- Submixing, Sending and Outputting the Tracks for advanced mixing.
- Support for VST 2.4 effects and instruments.
- Support for VST MIDI processors.
- Automation editing with copy and paste.
- Support for Acidized WAV and AIF loops.
- The multi-track recording is with the punch in and out.
- Automation recording with multiple lines.
- Live Performance Panel for triggering audio and MIDI loops.
- Alpha Sampler for playing on the keyboard.
- Advanced time-stretching and pitch-shifting technology.
- Notation for writing and printing audio sheet.
- Step Editor for quickly building beats and patterns
- Imports custom sounds and loops to the library.
- This software supports more than 20 different languages. Such as English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and much more.
- Also, much more.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, or 10 (32 or 64 bit).
- Memory: 4 MB of RAM.
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Dual Core CPU (Quad Core or higher recommended)
- Storage: 1310 MB available space.
- Sound Card: Sound card, USB, or Firewire sound device.
How To Install?
- Download Mixcraft Home Studio from below free of cost.
- Install this program as well.
- You will get Mixcraft 8 Home Studio a 14 days trial version.
- Run the Mixcraft 8 Home Studio.
- A registration Box will appear on the Windows.
- Go to the installation folder and copy the registration key.
- Paste the registration key into the box.
- Press the Register It Button.